Re: RARA-AVIS: Gores

From: a.n.smith ( ansmith@netdoor.com)
Date: 02 Apr 2000

While I wasn't able to pick up the Gores selection for the month, I am working through CASES, which I like quite a bit. It's probably unlike a lot of his other work (which I haven't had the honor to read yet), since it's memoiresque. But it has a nice style, nice episodic nature to it that makes it a little different to read than other books on my table right now. Instead of being compelled to immediately go on, the reader can take a break after each section (At least, I'm doing that, which is why it's taking so long to read).

Neil Smith