RE: RARA-AVIS: K.C. Constantine

From: Words from the Monastery ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 02 Apr 2000

Gray hair ... I think there was something about him being an Oriole in the early '60s (he was an Oriole, but when exactly may just be my imagination)
... he's at least in his '50s.

I thought of doing the same thing, but I didn't think it was possible as far as remaining anonymous ... it's nice to see it is.

volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia

"You and me, baby, ain't nothin' but mammals ...
 So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel."

 Bloodhound Gang, 2000