Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V3 #157

From: Bob Toomey ( btoomey@javanet.com)
Date: 31 Mar 2000

RRandisi@aol.com wrote:

> Where is the best place on-line to buy paperbacks from the 60's and 70's?

I generally use AddALL Used and Out of Print Search. It's a metasearch engine that queries a dozen major used book search engines: ABE Books, Alibris, Antiqbook, Barnesandnoble.com, Bibliofind, BookCloseOuts, BookAvenue, Gutenberg Holdings, Hamiltonbook, Powell's Books, Yourbooks. Some nice features -- you can organize the results by Price Ascending (my favorite) or Descending, and the same with Title, Author, and Searching Site. Compared to BookFind, AddALL produces a lot more hits. On a search for BLOOD ON THE DESERT by Peter Rabe, BookFind had three hits, AddALL had 14, and with better prices too.

http://addall.com/Used/

Hope this helps.

BobT