RARA-AVIS: RE:Paperbacks from the 60s and 70s

From: Larson, Craig ( Craig.Larson@tsjc.cccoes.edu)
Date: 31 Mar 2000

Hello--

New subscriber here. Craig Larson is my name and I've been really getting into the older hardboiled writers, like Donald Hamilton, Dan Marlowe, Richard Prather, and so forth lately.

I've always had good luck searching either Bibliofind or ABE to find older paperbacks. Occasionally, I've also had some luck finding these in auctions at eBay and Amazon. Last year, I bought a box of 50+ Edward S. Aarons paperbacks for about $20 and there were some real finds in there.

Craig Larson Trinidad, CO