RARA-AVIS: Movie question

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 28 Mar 2000

Okay, this is driving me up the wall. Can anyone tell me what movie this scene was in?

A hitman is trying to kill a sleeping victim. He is dripping poison down a thread suspended from a ceiling vent. It doesn't quite line up, though. The victim flicks at the drops as if they are flies, but then wakes up and realizes what is going on. The hitman has to kill him in a less subtle way, which does not make his employer happy. Can anyone help?

Mark