RARA-AVIS: Hawksmoor

From: John & Carrie ( johncarrie@sprynet.com)
Date: 27 Mar 2000

I'm sure that if I'm full of shit on this, Bill will rightly cut me off, so I'll give it a shot. I recently finished this and found it to be one of those things that comes along that is incapable of being placed in a nice little nook. Too extreme to be a cozy, and yet, perhaps too, I dunno,
"lofty" maybe, to be hard boiled?

An incredible story about a killer whose acts are reflected centuries later, and very, very compelling. Incredibly insightful on the nature of evil, I'm alittle surprised I'd never heard of this until relatively recently.

Anyone else checked this out? If so, is this hard boiled at all?

Tribe