RARA-AVIS: AggieCon

From: Bill Crider ( abc@wt.net)
Date: 26 Mar 2000

Doug: I just returned from AggieCon, a regional SF convention, where there was a bit of talk about Hugh B. Cave. Did you do a formal interview with him, or just talk? I'd love to read some of his comments about working for the pulps.

Joe Lansdale was at AggieCon, and we had a number of good conversations. Joe read from THE BOTTOMS, his next book, which is not a Hap and Leonard novel. It's a novel-length version of Joe's story in Al Sarrantonio's anthology 999.

Bill Crider