RARA-AVIS: ATTN: L.A. BIRDS

From: TERRILL LANKFORD ( TOLANKFORD@webtv.net)
Date: 25 Mar 2000

Any of you rare birds living in L.A.? Today, from 10 to 5, The Mysterious Bookshop in West Hollywood is having their Tenth (and final) anniversary party. The joint is due to be shuttered at the end of the month unless a buyout plan is accepted by the current owner, Otto Pensler, so this may be a last chance to shop there.

Many authors (Boiled however you may like) will be in attendance. I spoke with Eddie Bunker last night and he said he'd try to show up. Now's your chance to get that 1st. edition of NO BEAST SO FIERCE autographed!

I'll be there about 1PM. Hope to see some RARA AVIANS in the crowd.

TL