Re: RARA-AVIS: Hard Boiled Baseball?

From: Mark Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 23 Mar 2000

A lot of detective series series if they last long enough wind up having the pi in a baseball, basketball or football setting. Richard Rosen's Harvey Blissberg is an ex-pitcher turned pi. The books are Srike Three You're Dead, Fadeaway, and World of Hurt. Only the first is really involved with baseball. In Robert Parker's Mortal Stakes, Spenser has a MLB player client and baseball is involved. Harlan Coben's protagonist, Myron Bolitar, is an ex Boston Celtic who is a lawyer and sports agent. Of the ones I've read he has been involved with basketball and football, tennis and golf. If Coben hasn't written a baseball book yet, he will. Mark

: