Re: RARA-AVIS: Monky business

Date: 21 Mar 2000

Is this what is known as list stress refief? How about a new thread? ie: In Lehane's Scared is it plausable that a PI would be injected and kidnapped to meet the man who wants to hire him. The book cost me .25 at Saint Vinnies. By the page a good deal. Can anyone tell me if it gets more plausable as it goes on. If it doesn't .... St. Vinnies get it back no matter what the cost per page. And Lehane got an award for this? Long live Chandler.

# To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to
# The web pages for the list are at .