Re: RARA-AVIS: Recently Read -- Jonathan Latimer

From: Marian Poller ( mpoller@netvision.net.il)
Date: 13 Mar 2000

I just got my copy of Solomon's vineyard in an English reprint that I found online for $6! It was published in 1992 by Chivers Press with a foreword by Betty Rowlands. It's in the Black Dagger crime series which was a joint effort of Chivers with the Crime Writers Assn. It's hardback and all of 160pp. Other books in the series are Crispin, The case of the gilded fly, Edwards, Anne, The survivors, Hull, Richard, The murder of my aunt, Mann, Jessica, A Charitable end, and Woolrich, The bride wore black. Marian Poller Herzlyia, Israel mpoller@netvision.net.il