Re: RARA-AVIS: Recently Read -- Jonathan Latimer

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Mar 2000

Well, you must've discussed Latimer before I came on board. As for SOLOMON'S VINEYARD, somehow I got a hold of a Blue Murder UK paperback reprint of the book. I'm pretty sure it's the unexpurgated version (although someone please remind me -- what was cut in the American version?)

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com