Re: RARA-AVIS: nero wolfe

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 07 Mar 2000

Just my opinion, of course:

SOME BURIED CAESAR TOO MANY COOKS THE DOORBELL RANG THE BLACK MOUNTAIN PLOT IT YOURSELF

Although frankly you could start just about anywhere.
(The only really weak book in the series, in my opinion, is the first, FER DER LANCE, which is far more of a traditional mystery than anything which followed.) Stout was a marvelously consistent writer.

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com