Re: RARA-AVIS: Pay for weight

From: David White ( dpwhite@eden.rutgers.edu)
Date: 03 Mar 2000

All right you got me... I shop at 2nd hand stores for books... I've lost the arguement... I was trying to win, but that was like keeping the Titanic afloat. I give up... nevermind...move on Just finished a Firing Offense and liked it...Pelecanos writing grippedm e and I'm not sure why... There were some parts that I felt weren't necessary as i was reading them (like the pot smoking scene, that gets him fired later so it is important) and I found it strangely compelling to read... I'm about to start Black Cherry Blues... hopes it's as good as advertised...

-Dave

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Mark Blumenthal: