Re: RARA-AVIS: Pay for weight

From: David White ( dpwhite@eden.rutgers.edu)
Date: 03 Mar 2000

Okay, I remember albums, and double cds and all... I believe EXILE ON MAIN STREET is one of the greatest double albums ever.... I don't even think this has anything to do with quality, my original statement... because I'd much rather read early Parker or even Ian Fleming over a lot fo stuff... it just bugs me when I have to pay seven bucks for a short book when a 400 page book is published at the same price... maybe they should charge more for longer books and then I can't complain...

-Dave