RARA-AVIS: Hammett Opera

From: Sean Carson ( shc222@is9.nyu.edu)
Date: 03 Mar 2000

Anyone who's interested:

I've been working on an opera based on Hammett's _Red Harvest_. A scaled-down version of one scene will be premiered at the end of April. If you're in New York, please come check it out!

Tuesday, April 25, 8:00pm the Great Hall at Cooper Union (subway: #6 to Astor Place) admission is still to be determined (probably around $5)

I'm a grad student in music composition at NYU and a lifelong Hammett fan. Please feel free to email me directly with questions, or post to the mailing list if you think it's appropriate.

-Sean Carson shc222@is9.nyu.edu