RARA-AVIS: Sallis

From: Paul Duncan ( paul.duncan@asml.nl)
Date: 02 Mar 2000

Bill:

Sallis is great. There are 5 Griffin books so far: Long-Legged Fly, Moth, Black Hornet, Eye Of The Cricket, Bluebottle. In my opinion Eye Of The Cricket is the best - I asked Sallis about it recently, and he agreed. They are all available in paperback in the UK, from No Exit Press. To find Sallis' website just type in www.jamessallis.com - great site, put together by Richard Martin. There are articles and interviews
(including one I did). Jim moved from Ariz to Brooklyn last year. A collection of poetry, the Himes biog, and other stuff is about to be published. The website will tell you everything.

- paul