Re: RARA-AVIS: Anyone read this lot?

From: Juri Nummelin ( jurnum@utu.fi)
Date: 01 Mar 2000

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, cooper wrote:

> Just got this lot in charity shops, yadda yadda, so anyone know anything
> about them;
> KISS THE BLOOD OFF MY HANDS- GERALD BUTLER

Isn't this the guy who wrote the book on which Nicholas Ray's "On Dangerous Ground" was based? "Mad with Much Heart" or something like that. I believe there's a movie on this, too.

> ANYTHING BUT SAINTLY RICHARD DEMING

Deming has written some very good books in P.I. genre and also some novels about con-men, but some are very tired. About this I know nothing.

> THE LONG CHANCE- DOUGLAS ENEFER

I've read one book by Enefer, don't remember the name, but the guy in the lead was Dale Shand, almost sex maniac P.I. The book was pretty boring.

Juri jurnum@utu.fi