Re: RARA-AVIS: Ernest Tidyman

From: Etienne Borgers ( freeweb@rocketmail.com)
Date: 29 Feb 2000

So the mystery for the writer is solved... he's not black. Maybe, Juri is confusing with "Shaft" the film, where obviously most characters were black, but... the director was also black (Gordon Parks) as most probably a great part of the production (this last statement is less sure).

E.Borgers Hard-Boiled Mysteries http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384