RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V3 #103

From: EOuille@aol.com
Date: 18 Feb 2000

I am sure I am in the minority on this one but I too have just finished LA Requiem. Bob forgive me on this one. As much of a fan I have been of his writing and the character development that he has brought to Elvis Cole, I found LAR to be too long with too much fill and too much dump at the end. Craig is usually a better writer than this. I can only conclude the maybe someone had told him to lengthen his stories. I will point out that I still love his work and the book is still good just not up to some of the others he has written.

Eddie Ouille