RARA-AVIS: Personal Crisis

From: james.doherty@gsa.gov
Date: 17 Feb 2000

This is off-topic, but I hope Bill will forgive me under the circumstances.

My mother-in-law, a great lady in every respect, is undergoing surgery to remove a brain tumor today. I've been out-of-town the last few days, which is why I may have seemed unusually quiet.

My family would appreciate it if any of you who are so inclined would remember her in your prayers. Those of you who are not of a religious bent, we would still appreciate it if you would keep her in your good thoughts.

Thank you all.

JIM DOHERTY