RARA-AVIS: Gold Medal Question

From: Mark Sullivan ( AnonymeInc@WEBTV.NET)
Date: 16 Feb 2000

I'm about 20 pages into Donald Hamilton's Line of Fire. The copyright date is 1955. As usual with Gold Medal, there is no information about edition of the printing. However, I noticed something a bit odd. The getaway car in this 1955 book is described as a '62 Chevy convertible and the dame lost her husband in Viet Nam. I'm assuming this was originally Korea and another date car. Did Gold Medal make a practice of updating their books? I've never noticed this before.

Mark