Re: RARA-AVIS: Edward S. Aarons and underrated books

From: Bill Crider ( abc@wt.net)
Date: 14 Feb 2000

Doug: I agree with you about Aarons' descirptive ability. I've always been amazed that he could do such a great job, almost make you see the places he was describing. That he could do it without having been to the places is even more amazing. There's one of his books that always struck me as being particularly hardboiled, but I read it so long ago that I can't remember which one. ASSIGNMENT: ZORAYA, maybe.

Bill Crider