Re: RARA-AVIS: Heaven, I'm in ... Playboy?

From: a.n.smith ( ansmith@netdoor.com)
Date: 10 Feb 2000

> Kevin: I remember responding to an e-mail from Dick Lochte, but I never
> thought my name would actually be in Playboy. (Just kidding; it's been
> in there before, in Cynthia Heimel's column, back when she had a column.)

I read this article, and thought it was a little list heavy. I would have liked to have seen more comments from current private eye writers like Bill and Gar Haywood (both quoted in the article) instead of the short history of the PI genre. But still, man, I was glad to see something like that. I think I heard somewhere recently that agents think it's kind of hard to sell a PI book right now, but it seems the bestseller charts don't back that difficulty up.