RARA-AVIS: Heaven, I'm in ... Playboy?

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 09 Feb 2000

Kevin: I remember responding to an e-mail from Dick Lochte, but I never thought my name would actually be in Playboy. (Just kidding; it's been in there before, in Cynthia Heimel's column, back when she had a column.)
 I'd tell you about Miss March, but we hardboilied guys are romantically sentimental about women and don't talk about such things.

As for D. H. Lawrence and "the great wrong place," check out his STUDIES IN CLASSIC AMERICAN LITERATURE. And that's where you'll find out that Natty Bumppo is the true ancestor of Mike Hammer.

Bill Crider