RARA-AVIS: Other Pelecanos books

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 08 Feb 2000

I liked KING SUCKERMAN a lot, so thanks to the people who suggested it for the list. (I liked all the references to music, since I like music like that, and all the other name brand stuff didn't bother me.) Ploughing through all the list traffic since last Friday or so, and reading the comments on the other books, I'm a little confused. Could someone post a brief chronology? The young Nick Stefanos whom Karras advises appears in the later books, but his grandfather appears in earlier books, is that right?

Bill