Re: RARA-AVIS: Rara-avis archives

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 08 Feb 2000

On 5 February 2000, ejmd wrote:

: Or maybe Bill already has an archive search facility up on the r-a site?

No, but I'm still planning on putting SWISH back. Searching on any of our common words, like Hammett or Chandler or noir (or Bill) turns up tons of results, so you'd either have pages of links to pick through or you'd have to add more search terms. Using a search engine, as you suggest, would let you have more control but would be a little bit out of date, which isn't a bad trade-off.

Bill