Re: RARA-AVIS: Another Missive from the Fedora Lobby!

From: Z0MB0Y@aol.com
Date: 01 Feb 2000

I am of the belief that, as an attitude and a style, hard-boiled is as current as ever. It is not inherently an anachronism, and shouldn't be reduced to one. I do have a thing about cell phones, though, and believe they should only be carried by drug dealers and yuppies (as in real life). Credit cards are another product of the modern age that is particularly hb. People are so deep in debt that they don't really own anything anymore!