Re: RARA-AVIS: Another Missive from the Fedora Lobby!

From: a.n.smith ( ansmith@netdoor.com)
Date: 01 Feb 2000

Very nicely said. Let's compare to, oh, I don't know, tennis. They don't use wooden rackets anymore in the pros, but it's still tennis, ain't it? The only way to keep things fresh is to roll with the tide, because we have no idea what will happen in the world next. A lot of writers now I see are getting tagged with "neo-noir" by critics. Why not still just say noir? It's not "neo-tennis" after all.

Neil Smith