Re: RARA-AVIS:Berlinski

From: Marian Poller ( mpoller@netvision.net.il)
Date: 29 Jan 2000

Just finished Less than meets the eye by David Berlinski, c94. I found it good in parts but very annoying on other points. The author moves around from person to person and it's hard to remember who's who. Most of them speak this very low kind of dialect even though they might be white and professors. What I did like though were the descriptions of the places in and around San Francisco. It's definitely supposed to be HB which is why I'm bringing it up. Marian Poller Herzlyia, Israel mpoller@netvision.net.il