Re: RARA-AVIS: Carter Brown and Frank Kane??

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 27 Jan 2000

Don't know much about Frank Kane, but Carter Brown wrote "racy" pi novels. They're okay for what they are
-- as artifacts of their time they're worth a look. Personally, I think the best things about the Brown books are the covers, which are some of the best I've seen in the hb paperback genre. (Assuming, of course, that your taste is like mine and you like seeing half-naked females in provacative poses.)

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com