Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS; Whassis like then? and "I Hate That Book"

From: cooper ( jane@almaludo.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: 25 Jan 2000

> Do you keep on reading an author you hated at first in hope you will
> eventually love him/her? How many of these books will you read until you
> decide you really hate the author?

In short, No. I decided long ago that life is too short to waste on books that I don't like. If someone whose opinion I respect suggests I give a book/author another go I may if I'm in a good mood(or have run out of books) but generally first para, then page then chapter, then Good Night Vienna. Regards Jane