Re: RARA-AVIS: Help Finding Stories

From: Mrriter@aol.com
Date: 23 Jan 2000

Thanks Kate for the tip about Latin Books. I'll check them out. I am heavy into my search for any of the authors mentioned on the list in response to my question. Last night at a great place here in Denver, Fahrenheit's Books, I found Fredric Brown's The Lenient Beast as well as a Dime Detective from June, 1948 that has a D.L. Champion story about the Mexican detective Mariano Mercado. Just for kicks I also picked up Leigh Brackett's An Eye For An Eye and the paperback of Savage Art by Robert Polito. Thanks again to all who responded. Manuel Ramos