RARA-AVIS: Latino series

From: dcannon1@ix.netcom.com
Date: 19 Jan 2000

A series of books with a Latino PI, that hasn't been mentioned, is the Chico Cervantes' series. The author is Bruce Cook, who has wriien prolifically in many areas and is probably more well known, under a pseudonym, Burce Alexander as author of the Sir John Fielding historicals. He has said that he wants to write another of the Chico books, in fact, I think one is in the works. They were published from '88-94. Among the titles I remember, are Mexican Standoff and The Sidewalk Hilton.

Don Cannon
< dcannon1@ix.netcom.com>