Re: RARA-AVIS: Touch of Evil [was Help Finding Stories]

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Jan 2000

In Tim Burton's movie ED WOOD, there's a great scene towards the end where Wood finally meets his hero, Orson Welles. (This is all fiction, of course.) They talk about their problems making movies, and Welles says something like:

"Can you believe it! They want me to cast Charlton Heston. As a Mexican!"

And Ed Wood winces and shakes his head.

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com