RARA-AVIS: Milton Ozaki

From: Juri Nummelin ( jurnum@utu.fi)
Date: 17 Jan 2000

Hi, Bill!

I updated my information on Milton Ozaki last night and was left wondering about some facts and I thought that you of all people could know:

Is Ozaki still alive? If not, when did he die?

"Murder Doll" is translated, but as Ozaki and not Robert Saber, as it should've been according to your checklist. And the bibliography of crime literature in the Finnish language claims that "Murder Doll" was published in 1959, not 1952. Do you know if it has been reprinted under the Ozaki name?

Thanks again!

Juri