RE: RARA-AVIS: unions

From: Words from the Monastery ( anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Date: 14 Jan 2000

Having grown up in Michigan with the unions and the mobs, that's not unfortunate in my eyes. Unions did a lot in the past to help the average Joe, but today they're one of the main reasons for the decline in the middle class ... $20 an hour to toss a toy into a cereal box? Today unions are as greedy and as corrupt as any robber baron of the 19th century. And people actually wonder why manufacturers are going south of the border? Please.

volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer Alexandria, Virginia

"I know. We are ... the lucky ones." Bif Naked, 1999