RARA-AVIS: Malzberg's Lone Wolf

From: Roy Epstein ( dortmunder2@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Jan 2000

During the 'action series' thread recently, somebody(I think it was Mr.Crider) mentioned an action series(Lone Wolf) by Barry Malzberg about a hit man who slowly goes insane as the series progresses. Sounds right up my alley! I've checked out a few used book stores but didn't turn up any books or information on the series. All I know is that Malzberg wrote the books under the name Mike Barry. How many books in the series? Are they worth reading?

Roy
__________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com