RARA-AVIS: Re: Riordan

From: GN ( piesbook@execpc.com)
Date: 14 Jan 2000

>I thought enough of the first book Widower's Two Step, to buy the sequel
though I have yet to
> read it. I thought Riordan has all the ingredients there but probably
needs
> a book or two to get everything sorted out.

I have had a chance to read and review The Last King of Texas, book three in the series and, I believe, the best book in the series. I thought book one tried to include everything but the kitchen sink, but book two was tighter and better. But the third is definitely showing that Riordan has hit his stride, and I believe could stick around for awhile.

P. I. E. S. (Private Investigator Entertainment Service) c/o Gary Warren Niebuhr P. O. Box 341218 Milwaukee, WI 53234 piesbook@execpc.com http://execpc.com/~piesbook/piescatalog.html