Re: RARA-AVIS: Pelecanos, Riorden

From: a.n.smith ( ansmith@netdoor.com)
Date: 13 Jan 2000

Very interesting Pelecanos news. I listened to an interview recently online at the Fresh Aire site. It's over a year old, but still a great half-hour of conversation with him. I'm glad to see him get recognition, especially with King Suckerman getting the movie nod, but c'mon--Puffy Combs? A thorn in the side. As far as this guy acting (he is acting in it as well as producing, right?), he was fired from Oliver Stone's Any Given Sunday. Hint hint.