RARA-AVIS: Re:The Blown Away List

From: Kevin Burton Smith ( kvnsmith@colba.net)
Date: 12 Jan 2000

The results of the BLOWN AWAY poll are now up on my site, for posterity. It's cross-linked with my TRIVIA list and the WHAT'S NEW ON THE SITE list.

And if you're still in the mood for filling out nosy questions, feel free to take a whack at this month's P.I. POLL while you're there. I'm soliciting votes and opinions for the 1999 CHEAP THRILL AWARDS
(aka the "Thrillies"), which pays tribute to the best and worst of the last year in the P.I. genre.

Oh, and Mario, you were wondering if spam can ever be funny? I'm not here for an argument, but you obviously you need more Monty Python in your life.

Kevin Burton Smith The Thrilling Detective Web Site http://www.colba.net/~kvnsmith/thrillingdetective/ This month: There's still time to vote for the 1999 Thrillies, and check out some thrilling new fiction by Don McGregor and Mark Coggins!