Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Pelecanos, DC Quartet, and others

From: Maura McMillan ( mmcm@azstarnet.com)
Date: 09 Jan 2000

i don't know if shame the devil is in the stores yet. if not, it will be any minute now. as far as p's other books, i don't think it (reading order) matters too much - there are recurring characters, yes, and personal history of those characters comes up from time to time, but not in any way that makes it necessary to read them chronologically. each book stands by itself. BUT if you wanna start at the 'beginning,' start with shoedog.