RARA-AVIS: Blown away-list

From: Geir Glosvik ( gglosvik@yahoo.com)
Date: 08 Jan 2000

Hi all

I am a wee bit surprised that James Sallis and his Lew Griffin books was not mentioned at all in this very interesting discussion of books that blew you away at first reading. He certainly blew me away.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank all of you list members for all the writers and the books that you've given me through the year and a half I've been a lurker. My pile of tbr-books is turning over.

And of course, thanks to Bill for running this list the way he does.

Regards, Geir