RARA-AVIS: Re: Pelecanos, DC Quartet, and others

From: Reed Andrus ( randrus@home.com)
Date: 08 Jan 2000

I'm leaving for China for week tomorrow morning (1/9/00) on business. For the 16+ hour flight over to Shanghai, I'm taking The Big Blowdown, my fledgling attempt at Pelecanos. If I recall Rara-Avian information correctly, this is the first of the DC Quartet. At the risk of sounding stupid, what is the order for the rest of the series? And how do his other books relate?

I'm assuming I'm gonna like this one and want the entire package, most likely in order, upon my return.

Thanks.

... Reed