Re: RARA-AVIS: books to read - Westlake and Crais

From: rikke & hanne kesten ( rbkhbk@bcn.net)
Date: 08 Jan 2000

COPS AND ROBBERS was a movie script by Westlake first, then made as a film and released as a pocket book. The film was neat -- Joe Bologna and Cliff Gorman as a couple of bored NYC cops who decide to pull a caper to get ahead of the game. They do so well in their first effort they decide to rip off the mob, leading to a great finale full of Westlake's unique madness and mayhem.
--steve