Re: RARA-AVIS: childhood detectives

From: Ann Theis ( Theisa@co.chesterfield.va.us)
Date: 06 Jan 2000

I liked this series also. There were multiple authors, some of the main ones were: M.V. Carey aka Mary Carey, Robert Arthur, William Arden, Dennis Lynds and Nick West. Harry Kane was the illustrator for some of them. They still check out well in our library system.

Ann~Overbooked http://www.overbooked.org/