Re: RARA-AVIS: Scouting for used books

From: a.n.smith (
Date: 06 Jan 2000

> Neil: You don't have to scout for Fred Brown's books in used-book stores.
> Just go to There are around 1500 listings. Get 'em
> to your door.

Thanks, Bill. I'll check there. Last time I checked online was the B&N used books listings, but the prices were really high. Maybe this will widen my options, then.

I still think it would be nice to see a Fredric Brown reprint series in trade paper, kind of the way Jim Thompson's work was "reintroduced" by Black Lizard. It would grab a lot of new readers.

Neil Smith

# To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to
# The web pages for the list are at .