RARA-AVIS: Blown away help

From: Paul Giguere ( pgiguere@earthlink.net)
Date: 06 Jan 2000

This is a pretty impressive list of authors that we have identified. I've read much of the top five or so authors and have only dabbled with many of the other authors (some of whom I have never heard of). I think what would be really useful to myself (and hopefully many readers on this list who are either new to the genre or have been reading the more popularly known authors) would be for the hard core Ravians to help identify the essential novels from many of these authors that we should seek out. Jim Thompson for example has written so many novels that it is daunting to simply pick up the first novel he wrote and just read them all (saying everything Thompson wrote was great doesn't help either).

Is this possible?

Paul