Re: RARA-AVIS: Thanks

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Jan 2000

It's suddenly occurred to me that some classic female hb writers are out-of-print: Helen Nielsen, Leigh Brackett, Vin Packer, Dolores Hitchens, Dorothy Hughes. Given the current popularity of Paretesky, etc., I wonder if some reprint editions of their best work might not be sucessful. (One could even imagine current female pi writers doing introductions.)

I'd buy them, anyways.

doug

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com