Re: RARA-AVIS: HB List: Absence of Cornell Woolrich

Ron Clinton (
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 17:51:59 -0800

> I know that I didn't include him either, but in any event, I find it
> interesting that I haven't seen any nominations of Cornell Woolrich.

If I were compiling a list of authors that I simply enjoy, Woolrich would
*certainly* be on it! But since the question is in regards to having to read all of his works in a mad rush after being "blown away"...well, let me just say I still have quite a bit of Woolrich left to read. Like cognac, for me his material is best sampled a bit at a time.

Ron Clinton